What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies…
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
CanDo Laundry Services Ltd takes privacy extremely seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide us in your trade account form or otherwise and that we obtain through third party sources, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purpose:
- To administer and manage our relationships with you, including setting up and maintaining your trade account facility.
- To process orders from you for goods and services.
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
- To provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions.
- To notify you of changes to what to do.
- To make checks of credit reference agencies from time to time (for example, when you want to complete your trade application form, to make checks of credit to amend your credit limit): and
- For the purpose of recovery of debt in case of non-payment.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing and marketing agents, credit reference agencies and tracing agents), fraud sharing organizations, and to other companies in our group, in each within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of CanDo Laundry Services Ltd, our staff, our customers, or others;
- In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information to comply with any legal obligation additional informational about you beyond that provided in your trade application form from credit reference and tracing agents.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that it is necessary for our legitimate interest in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new product ranges and services and exciting promotional offers. If you DO NOT want to be contacted in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You rights in relation to your personal information
You have a number of rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds;
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that procedures legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
- Lodge a complaint with the UK information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in application date protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee or recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Unit 2, Addison Road, Port Talbot, Wales, SA12 6HZ