We are so pleased to be announcing the continued growth and expansion of our laundry and linen business. As a direct result of our phenomenal growth within linen and workwear rental, we have identified the need to recruit a Business Development Executive.
CanDo Laundry Services is recognised as one of the leading independent laundry companies operating in our sector within Wales. Our primary site is based in Neath and we are currently investing in a second production facility in Ammanford. We pride ourselves on offering a professional, quality and customer focused service to a demanding customer base. Our customers range from leading global branded businesses to independent companies.
If you are someone who thrives off new business, is motivated by success and an excellent earning potential then this role is the one for you!
You will be responsible for managing existing relationships with key accounts whilst identifying and implementing strategies to develop new business, optimising sales and profit. You will have excellent account management experience along with a business development executive or management background.
The basic salary for the role is £17,000 with projected commission circa £22,000 – £26,000. The OTE potential is uncapped. The role comes with a car or car allowance, phone and laptop (A driving licence is critical for this role).
If you’re looking for a real opportunity to develop your career with a reputable business, don’t delay in applying! The deadline for applications is Thursday 23rd February 2017.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting potential customers to create selling opportunities and secure consistent business with these accounts
- Service and develop existing accounts
- Selling into independent and large commercial companies.
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities
- Work as part of a team to grow the business and achieve new product sales
- Representing the business at exhibitions, events & meetings as required.
- Assist with sales administration tasks as required including new client set ups, event administration etc
- Initially covering an area which includes South Wales the M4 with a wider scope as business develops
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Consultative approach to new business development
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounts
- The credibility to effectively sell within our market areas
- Socially confident
- Client management and development, delivering exceptional customer service
- Good business acumen – numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer strong benefits and assists in developing long-term relationships.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and able to cope well under pressure.
To apply, please send a 2 page CV accompanied by a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as described above.
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com or click below.
The vacancy closes on Friday 24th February 2017. Telephone interviews will take place on 28th February 2017